Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

iPod Fun (Part Dos)

Okay so I have done this twice already, but you get different answers every time and each time it's still entertaining!


What does your music library say about you?
--------------------------
1. Put Your iTunes or I-Pod on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. (And don't keep pushing the button until you get an answer you like. See the next instruction.)
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!

So yeah I tend to get bored often, but in my defense this is actually very entertaining :)


WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Waiting on the World to Change- John Mayer

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Set Me Free- Reckless Kelly, haha like that one :)

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Best of You- Foo Fighters

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Such Great Heights- Postal Service

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Fearless- T. Swift :)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Washed by the Water- Needtobreathe

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
A Kiss to Build a Dream On- Louis Armstrong, sweet

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Love- Sugarland

WHAT SONG WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Who I Am- Wade Bowen

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Another Lonely Day- Ben Harper... wow, real depressing funeral song.

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Closer to Love- Mat Kearney

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Shattered- OAR

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Bennie and the Jets- Elton John... Perfect piano man song for Amber and Morgan and I!! :)

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Turn Off My Heart- Rich Price... interesting.

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Carry You Home- CCR... "One day Jesus is gonna' come back..." not a bad way to go!

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET
Lookin' For A Good Time- LadyA... hahaha

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
When I'm Sixty-Four- The Beatles

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Love Save The Empty- Erin McCarley

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Begin Again- Colbie Caillat

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Nobody's Girl- Reckless Kelly

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
I Don't Wanna Know- New Found Glory


It is so funny how some of these work out- and I promise, no cheats! Try it if you're bored- it's a pretty good time killer.
[1ED0242DD395DC31A8FE485DF659EF3E.png]

No comments:

Post a Comment