Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Honeycrisp heaven

It's a little bit sad that this is my second post about apples... Whatev, I don't care- it was a serious bargain!

Honeycrisps usually cost at least $2.99/lb. Yeah, it's expensive, but you just grin a bare it because honestly they are that good. Well, I have been hearing (what I thought could only be a rumor) that Sam's had them cheaper. So today I casually wandered into the apple section with fingers crossed and oh my goodness... 6 big Honeycrisps for $5.47!!! The last time I bought 3 it was almost $6.00. I was genuinely excited hahaha. Also, more good news: I just found out that they can be stored in the fridge for 3 to 4 months-- which means, I can stockpile and save them for when the season ends.

Is it a sign that your life is a little dull if you blog twice about apples? Hmm, hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment