Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Music is an outburst...


I don't know how people make it through their day without music- It's not possible for me. These songs (in no particular order) are some of my current faves & most played.

1. Sink or Swim by Tyrone Wells
2. Breakeven by The Script
3. Sleepyhead by Passion Pit
4. Crawl by Chris Brown
5. Seriously by Crosby Loggins
6. Set The Fire To The Third Bar by Snow Patrol
7. Perfectly Lonely by John Mayer
8. Wake Up by Arcade Fire
9. Inside Of Love by Nada Surf
10. You Are The Best Thing by Ray LaMontagne
11. You Look So Good In Love by Jamie Foxx
12. Need You Now by Lady Antebellum
13. Rain by Creed
14. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For by U2
15. Heart Of Life by John Mayer

If you haven't heard of one and you're kinda curious, look them up on Playlist or on YouTube. I can't get enough of them. Chances are most of these songs are on my playlist at the bottom of my little bloggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment