So, this morning I decided I could use a nice read, combined with a little dose of natural vitamin D. I took a chair outside and chose some good reading music on Pandora and started reading. Then kept reading. And kept reading. Long story short- I could not put the book down. Did not want to choose a stopping place and relocate so I just kept reading. Well, apparently I must not be a speed reader because I finished the book with a bit of a sunburn. Not sure how long it took me to read the thing cover-to-cover, but it was long enough for me to come out looking like this...

Needless to say, I HIGHLY recommend this book. It is a very short, very easy read but has the potential to change a LOT of lives. Regardless of your religious affiliations and beliefs, it is worth the read. It will challenge you. I also think that this story has the ability to renew a lot of faith in many people. But if nothing else, it should definitely make you think a little.
If you read a little faster than me, take it outside and enjoy the great outdoors that HE created... If you are more like me, might want to stick to the easy chair to read or you might turn out with one awesome tan line like I got! Either way, READ IT.

No comments:
Post a Comment