So here we go... of the 25- these are the ones that might maybe probably stand out a little bit to me (like how vague that was?)...

Mr. William - He's just plain cute and I swear he could double for Josh Lucas. Don't really have any substantial reasons as to why I like him, just do. And he sort of sealed the deal, so to speak, when they showed all of his impressions at the end in the deleted stuff/bloopers reel. A boy that can make you laugh, is a keeper if you ask me... which Ashley didn't :)
Ryan P. - Sweet boy. He had a genuineness about him; sincerity. Real cute when he was explaining his business- not bragging and not boring blah blah blah, but he was excited about it! And I'm sorry, but it's just kind of cute when a guy gets tongue tied because of a girl. It's nice to see the tables turned a little bit. I like him. 
JP - Not sure what it is about this guy, but for now he's a pretty strong contender on my list. I like that he was kind of loud for some reason. He's not overly groomed (not metro-sexualish). Just cute. He just seems like the guy that everybody wants to be friends with. But what do I know? I could be way off. Either way, I like him for now!

And Lucas - Bringing my total picks to 4 because you just always have to root for the home team. Mr. Odessa, Texas seems like 'a good ole' boy'. Sweet, southern, simple, and conservative. Pulling for him but not quite sure how far he will go.
So there it is... my completely unsolicited opinion. I know, it's not worth a dime, but hey, YOU are the one that read this far :)
Other personal thoughts - Ashley needs to GET RID OF BENTLEY. Total dbag, no question. And I get the motive, I understand the point, but mask-man is a little bit creepy. We get it, you didn't want to be judged by looks right off... but point made, move on. Take it off, Zorro.
Guess now I'll have to watch the season to see how on/off my predictions and opinions were. Oh reality tv.

No comments:
Post a Comment