Au revoir, aloha, adios, ciao, and goodbye College Station. After 4 very good years, I packed all my bags and moved out of my beloved little town.
I cannot believe how time flies. 4 years, 3 homes, and about 10 roommates have meant a lot of amazing times and precious memories! I can't help but feel a little nostalgic, thinking about all the time spent in College Station and at A&M. 4 years of Education classes with the same group of girls (well, 99% girls) is an experience I will never forget- after all, without those classes I would have never met my little soul mates, Amber & Morgan. Of course, there were ups and downs- 4 girls sharing one dorm bathroom says a lot; a few good dates and some very, very bad dates; 3 hour long dinner dates with my favorite girls discussing our student teaching woes; pulling horrible all-nighters for tests; standing through entire football games in the 468 degree weather... and those are just a few...
I have loved my life in College Station and am a little hesitant about the next chapter outside of the Brazos Valley bubble. I am so thankful for the time spent, friendships made, and things learned, I cannot even begin to put into words how much I will miss this part of life. But, it's on to new things and to Waco and Baylor graduate school for me, so I'm sure there are all kinds of experiences waiting for me in the next two years!
Au revoir, College Station!
No comments:
Post a Comment