What ever did we do before the times of websites like YouTube and Playlist? I, for one, don't know how I would ever satisfy the need to watch videos a thousand times or play the same song over and over without either of these sites. I have this thing where I find something I really like and I play it to death- except not really because I don't get tired of the ones I really love. I have two major current obsessions:
1. I am a huge SYTYCD fan. I think I could cut out all other television watching with the exception of this show and be just fine. I just love it. I love that I have been lucky enough to take dance classes from some of the amazing choreographers on the show. I love the stories that are told through each and every routine. I love the very diverse styles that each dancer brings to the stage. I love it. So every season there are those stand out dances that people talk about forever- one of those dances this year was with Jeanine and Jason. If you didn't see it, watch it. You can't help but love it.
2. Obsession number two is found on another one of my bookmarked sites- playlist.com. If I discover a song that I love, I almost always look it up on playlist and then proceed to play it about 20 times... in a row. I stumbled upon this song watching an old episode of The OC (I got a little hooked on reruns on the Soap Channel this summer). This amazing song is "If You Leave", which some of you may immediately recognize from all those great teen cult classic 80's movies we love... "If you leave, I won't cry, I won't waste one single day..." you know it. Good, right? Well, I love the original but I am now stuck on this one- it's a cover by Nada Surf. Listen to it. Please. :)
*Click for "If You Leave" by Nada Surf
No comments:
Post a Comment