Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Maybe she's born with it

In my case it's definitely Maybelline, because I was not born with it.

I think I have the saddest little pair of eyelashes ever. I am pretty positive some of it may be due to eyelash abuse. Years of dance recitals and cheerleading = heavy makeup, which led to a loss of precious lashes. When there was too much mascara, I would kind of pull it off, which also meant some lashes would come with. Big oops. And now I have sad eyelashes.

So here's the purpose of this raaaandom post: any mascara suggestions? I've tried a whole bunch and almost feel like I should invest in a bulk package of fake lashes. Currently using the good old Maybelline Great Lash- ya know, pink and green tube. I have used many varieties of Clinique, which I must say, theirs tend to be a little hard to remove. Tried Stilletto and couldn't stand the smell. Used to use Volum Express but it got to be a little too clumpy for me. Do you girlies have any that you are hooked on and are worth a try? Let me know, por favor! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment