Close to the top of the list is a trip to Ireland. Our family is Scottish/Irish, so I guess I could say I am interested because of the family angle, but that's not entirely true... mainly it's because I fell in love with the pictures and portrayals of Ireland from the big screen. Movies like P.S. I Love You and most recently Leap Year reeled me in.
Now, I understand that more often than not these big movies are shot in places like Canada and other random locations... but I am convinced the Ireland I hope to see someday is just as gorgeous as the shots from the scenes.
This little clip in particular is one that made me fall for Ireland. Just look at it.
So, with that being said and seen...
Dear future traveling pal/boyfriend/husband/or whatever fill-in-the-blank applies,
Be prepared for a trip to Ireland. Please and thank you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment