Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Off the wagon

Fell off the wagon. 5 days without one sip of a carbonated drink...
but I cracked.

Sitting around tonight grading papers, watching my Aggies and screaming at the tv- the Crystal Light just wasn't cutting it. Perhaps my goal should progress in steps: 1. Just drink it on the weekends. 2. One day a week. 3. Don't drink it at all.

Good thing this isn't a seriously dangerous addiction, because we can clearly tell my will power is not at it's best.

On another note... You are so welcome for this absolutely enthralling post. Life is boomin' right now {please note extreme sarcasm}. Wish I had something juicy or even just a little bit interesting to share, but unfortunately I have nothing to offer other than my failed attempts at breaking bad habits. I'll try to bring more to the table next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment