So anywho... I do plan on posting an enthralling life update at some point- but this would not be that point. I am still in the unpacking/decorating phase of my most recent move and would love to show pictures of my precious little apartment, but currently it looks like the home of a college boy. Not cute. I am working on it.
I can pretty much guarantee I won't be making any profound posts in the next few weeks, as my July is just about booked solid! A 4 day math conference, my best friend's wedding weekend, then doggy babysitting my favorite little Peanut for a week. Where is my summer going?!
They already have school supplies in Wal-Mart and Target. What a bummer. Want to depress a teacher during their summer break? Show them school supplies in JULY! Good grief. I resisted today and put back the 75 cent markers because I decided I am not making school purchases until August 1. We will see how long I can actually hold out. Don't laugh, some of those deals are friggin' steals.
So that's about enough of my rambling. Just wanted to do a quickie little post so they didn't kick my off of Blogger for being a delinquent. Stay tuned for that enthralling update, it's pretty sure to disappoint haha :)
Love y'all

No comments:
Post a Comment