One of the worst and definitely the
weirdest sunburn of my life.

Notice that lovely, perfectly shaped triangle in the picture? That would be burned and blistered skin. Weird, right? That is the only place that got a burn.
A few weeks ago, I went to the pool wearing a normal swim suit top. However, in preparation for Kristin's wedding, I recently started wearing a top that did not have straps so I wouldn't have those pesky tan lines in all of her wedding pictures. So, apparently this little triangle burn is the product of a wardrobe change- where the normal swim suit once was created a triangle shaped tan line, and sans straps, this is what I get.
It hurts. A lot. I have been attacking my poor little aloe vera plant hourly.
Sorry guys, I know this is a weird one, but I thought this geometric burn was too strange not to share. Big time oops.
Do as I say, not as I do.
Don't be a fool, wear sunscreen to the pool :)

No comments:
Post a Comment