So I think I have probably attempted to blog maybe once or twice, never quite stuck with it- but hey, maybe third time is a charm! We will see... I apologize in advance for the terribly uninteresting and uneventful blogs that are inevitable...
Let's see, where to start... graduated college almost a month ago- and wow, that is weird to think about! I remember wanting the 4 years of high school to go by as fast as possible, but in college all I wanted was for those 4 years to last forever. It's so strange that A&M is part of my past now. I love that place and it's going to be hard to leave and have no real ties to College Station. Moving to Waco in August and am having doubts about it every single day...
I know that graduate school is an amazing opportunity for me, and it's not so much school that I am anxious about, but it's the whole process of basically starting all over again from the beginning. When I went to A&M I went with about 6 close friends. We all lived in the same building, we were mere floors apart from each other. I was able to meet new people, but at the same time stay very secure with my little blanket of friends from home. This time, however, I'm going off completely alone. And not only that, but now all of my closest friends are starting to spread out across the state. I realize that we are 22/23 and that growing up and the real world are all part of life, but it is still a little difficult. I hate the fact that I will probably never be in the same place at the same time as all of my friends, like it has been the past 4 years at A&M. Amber is off to Dallas soon, Morgan in Victoria, Megan in Tyler, Kristin going to Huntsville, and then there are some of my sweet friends who will still be in CS. But with all that said and all whining aside, I know everything will turn out fine, and good friends are good friends for a reason- if they are good, they will stay that way! :)
I love the Cranberries and the song, "Dreams" seems to perfectly sum up life right about now: Oh my life, is changing everyday, in every possible way!
No comments:
Post a Comment