Do you ever get a song stuck in your head but it's a new song and you can't figure out the name of it or who even sings it? Yeah, I had a song stuck in my head for about 2 weeks. Every time it came on the radio I hurried to pull up my little handy-dandy iPhone app, Midomi, that tells you the names of songs. Usually Midomi is perfect, but of course, the one song that is killing me isn't identified on the app. Cool.
So I have spent the past few weeks trying to figure out the song. I put in the lyrics (or what I thought were the lyrics) into Google, YouTube, Playlist, you name it... and nothing. I even took the time to ask a question on the little Yahoo Ask thingy. Still no luck.
But finally, the song came on again one night and I tried super hard to figure out the actual words, because apparently I was way off on the first couple of tries. The most I could figure out for sure was "way out in wonderland, rock and roll wonderland". So, one more time, I Googled and YouTubed those words and found it! The song is "Wonderland" by Ms. Brown. I couldn't even tell you what's so great about this song, it's just sort of catchy! So I'll put in the link to Playlist.com just in case you were curious! :)
--> Wonderland by Ms. Brown
Ps. Good thing I apologized in advance for my uninteresting posts that were to come... because this one was pretty sad... Haha sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment