Here's something for us all to look forward to...
Highway 155 from Palestine to Frankston is under construction to make it a 4 lane all the way. But the construction and 4 lane highway isn't what I'm talking about... we can look forward to retirement!
Today, on my way to Tyler I saw a little old man, cute as can be! He drove his golf cart out to the end of his driveway (shirtless, might I add), had a drink in his hand and his feet propped up, just watching the road crew work. Precious. Must be kind of nice to have nothing on the agenda for the day other than overseeing the road work from the comfort of your golf cart.
So in 50 years maybe my cute little husband (good Lord, I better be married) and I will be hanging out on the golf cart just watching the road work. Retirement will be nice, but I should probably get a job first. I hear retirement works better if you have something to retire from :)
No comments:
Post a Comment