Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

I think I prefer woolves now

New Moon Thoughts:
$72.7 million in one night? Good gracious.

Thank you, Chris Weitz. Pretty sure you were better than Catherine Hardwicke.

So glad entire movie was not tinted blue- good work, crew.

Kristen Stewart was gorgeous throughout. Now, just get rid of that damn mullet in real life. You are a pretty girl. Mullets are not pretty, cut it out.

Alice Cullen/Ashley Greene is precious.

Could have lived without the sometimes cheesy computer generated Edwards. Just sayin'.

Jessica Stanley is a funny little character :)

Hey casting director, nice work with Victoria. I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't already known.

The Volturi were sufficiently creepy- especially you, Dakota Fanning.

Omg Taylor Lautner. Is it okay to lust after a 17 year old? No, I do not think so. Can I help it? No, I do not think so. Geez, those muscles.

Dear R.Pats, I still love you too.

It is now much harder for me to "pick a team". I was an Edward while reading the books but my gosh, when you see Taylor Lautner it's hard not to go with Team Jacob. Haha I am so lame.

Of the 4, New Moon is probably my least favorite... however, I loved the movie, so good job! Looking forward to the next 2, or 3??

Good music? Check!

Will I see this over and over again, like most movies? Yep. :)

Nevermind IMDB's 4.5 stars, I give it a 10.

Did I mention I really like Taylor Lautner? And I'm pretending that he was not born in 1992.

No comments:

Post a Comment