Thanksgiving break recap
- Little Mexico. 3 times.
- Pumpkin plethora: pie, roll, & coffee.
- Fun with old friends- Kristin, Lacey, Jordan, Brett, Geoffrey, & Ariel... and many other Shelton Gin patrons that shall remain nameless. Haha what an experience.
- Thanksgiving lunch with the fam = needing a membership to overeater's anonymous.
- aTm vs. tu Thanksgiving day game! My Aggies put up a good fight, and I got so annoyed with the biased ESPN commentary that I emailed a complaint. Yep, I did. I am sure it was read with sincerity by an intern. Whatever, it made me feel better! Next year Ags, next year. :)
- No Black Friday activities for this girl- I don't have the patience. Fridays after Thanksgiving at our house consist of cleaning out the fall decor and bringing in the Christmas! Is our tree done, you ask? Nope. Oops.
- Thanksgiving leftovers make me a glutton. Embarrassing.
- Saturday after Thanksgiving in Tyler. Let's see what I accomplished: oh yeah, nothing. Got a new shirt for myself, and bought Erin Sex & the City for $2.99 (amazing!!). Still have to take care of everyone's Christmas presents. Gonna' be busy this month.
- Andddd that's about it. Woooo, that is one exciting break if you ask me. I'm a party animal. :)
- 15 days left in Waco. Let the countdown begin... NOW
No comments:
Post a Comment