This morning, instead of last minute studying for my 9am test, I decided to stalk John Mayer. He was talking to Kidd Kraddick on the radio about his sillly Twitter tweets so I pulled up
johncmayer on my handy dandy little phone. I laughed out loud at some of these:
Attention "New Moon" fans - buy Battle Studies and get a special code to enter into Fandango.com to get free tic- ah, forget it.6:32 PM Nov 14th from web
Travel tip: when involved in a major flight delay, lower your expectations to those of a lizard, or a box of yo-yos.7:43 PM Nov 13th from Twittelator
If you're shocked that Britney was lip-syncing at her concert and want your money back, life may continue to be hard for you.10:42 AM Nov 7th from web
If your iPhone ring is "marimba," you might be in a romantic comedy.3:36 PM Nov 6th from Twittelator
Why are we calling him Balloon Boy if he wasn't in the balloon at all? Isn't he just Attic Boy?2:55 PM Oct 19th from Twittelator
That cat from the "hang in there" poster just died. Makes a man just wanna give up.10:33 PM Oct 15th from Twittelator
I love him. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment