Did this once already on Facebook but I came across it again today and thought I would see how it comes out this time!
What does your music library say about you?
--------------------------
1. Put Your iTunes or I-Pod on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. (And don't keep pushing the button until you get an answer you like. See the next instruction.)
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Don't forget to tag your friends so they do it too.
6. Also, they forgot to mention- you have to go through "Notes" on your profile page and copy and paste and blah blah blah- you can figure it out.
So yeah I tend to get bored often, but in my defense this is actually very entertaining :)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Sweetness- Jimmy Eat World
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
A Wink and a Smile- Harry Connick, Jr., love that motto! ;)
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Somethin' Special- Colbie Caillat, haha how sweet
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Dreams- The Cranberries (favorite!)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
If I Ever Leave This World Alive- Flogging Molly
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
BigCityDreams- NeverShoutNever!
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Beautiful Disaster- Jon McLaughlin... hmm that's an interesting one.
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
American Baby- DMB
WHAT SONG WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
One Fine Day- The Chiffons, cute :)
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Keep Breathing- Ingrid Michaelson, ummm awkward funeral choice...
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Learning to Let Go- Corey Crowder
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Trouble- Ray Lamontagne
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Comfort- Matt Wertz :) sweet
WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Bad Day- Fuel hahaha promise I didn't cheat
HOW WILL YOU DIE?
So Long Sweet Summer- Dashboard Confessional
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET
Love Save the Empty- Erin McCarley
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
All That I've Got- The Used
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
You Don't Know Me- Michael Buble
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Fallen- Casey Donahew Band
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Losing Keys- Jack Johnson hahaha that makes me laugh
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Either/Or- Wild Sweet Orange
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Breathe- Taylor Swift
So there you have it. My friends think I'm "somethin' special", I want to be a "beautiful disaster" when I grow up, and apparently I am going to die at the end of the "sweet summer" hahaha. Try it if you're bored- it's a pretty good time killer.
Ok - that is crazy. Most of them fit, haha!
ReplyDelete