Houston, we have a problem.
Most people that know me know that I am somewhat addicted to Dr. Pepper, and I'm pretty particular about where it comes from. For instance, I prefer fountain Dr. Peppers first, then cans, and lastly the bottles. Even more than that, I am pretty positive that McDonald's and Chick-Fil-A have the best fountain drinks. So here is the problem:
Waco quite possibly has the worst tap water I have ever tasted in my life. For those of you who think College Station is bad, you have no idea. It smells bad when you turn the faucet on; it comes from Lake Waco; there have been warnings about it and the algae levels on the news. It is so bad, in fact, that it makes the fountain drinks in this town taste bad! I believe Waco and the lovely water supply might actually break me of my habit. Downside, likely to have some serious caffeine headaches. Upside, hoping the lack of sugar consumption from the lack of Dr. Pepper consumption will lead to some weight loss! I know you are probably wondering why I don't just buy the cans and not drink the ones with Waco water... well I would, except that when I buy a case I drink them in mass quantities. We're talking at least 3 a day. I don't think anyone in Waco should have to pay a water bill since it tastes this bad.
And yes, I am aware that this is a very insignificant problem haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment