It's Tuesday so I have officially been to all of my first graduate classes. So far, so good! It's going to be a lot of work, but I am actually really excited about it because I know this is what I want to be doing. It's a good feeling to be in classes that feel applicable and are interesting.
All my profs are sweet ladies, it seems, so that is comforting. I love the size of Baylor. I am so excited about the idea of forming close relationships with the faculty and staff of my department- it's so different from what I'm used to in a much larger university. I absolutely adore the graduate program director/head of the department, he is a precious little man. Yesterday he came into our meeting talking about how a previous discussion we had led him to get hooked on the Twilight books hahaha, love it! He wears his cowboy boots with his dress clothes. He's going to be great!
I have all my books (after having a rather frustrating convo with the operator at Barnes and Noble) and actually just submitted my first discussion post as a graduate student! Life is good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment