Second post in one day- it's a record. But it's all because I am missing my girls...As my next step in life is now more rapidly approaching I find myself missing these girls and our summer nights more and more. These 3 gorgeous girls were my summer entertainment; they were my encouragement; my bathroom buddies; my secret keepers. I'm sitting in Palestine longing for the days when Amber and I ordered our OTB nachos to go and had them twice in the same day. I miss getting ready with little Laura Brown while we were glued to SYTYCD. I miss hearing from across a crowded room, "OH MY GOSH, WHO IS THE BRUNETTE", and immediately knowing they were talking about our Morgs. I would loooove to be like Zach Morris and do a "time-out", then rewind back to summer '08. One night with these girls can make the best memories.
I think I changed my mind- I don't want us to grow up. I want to be at A&M forever with these girls. Think it's too late? :/
PS. Sorry about squeezing the life out of you in this picture, Amber! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment