Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Find

Going to try something... Friday Finds.

Knowing me, I doubt there will be one of these posts every single Friday but we will see. So on Fridays I will try to post something that I found online that week. I'll go ahead and tell you that I am willing to bet that most things will come from my Pinterest boards or from YouTube or Twitter- as those are currently some of my obsessions.

To start today I'll share this Kacey Musgraves Merry Go 'Round video.


Her voice is so unique and I love it. She's well known in the Texas Country realm now due to her work with Josh Abbott on Oh, Tonight. Merry Go 'Round puts an interesting twist on several different classic nursery rhymes and causes you to think.

Glad I found this one this week.

Just like dust, we settle in this town
On this broken merry go 'round.

No comments:

Post a Comment