Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Take #17

Hm, let's try again. I took a nice long break from the little bloggie-blog, but thinking about giving it another shot.

I will make zero promises this time. I have no idea how long I will stick with this or how often I will write, but I will try.

Unfortunately today doesn't bring with it any great stories so this first post back is a bit lack-luster. Sorry, readers (i.e., Morgan & Amber). I'll try to think of something good between now and the next time I remember to write again. Quite frankly, after messing with HTML codes and CSS and colors and image alignments for about 2 hours, I'm too tired and annoyed to write anything now. Hope you like the way the little blog looks right now, because it's probably going to stay like that for a while.

Check back in about 2 weeks (giving myself a nice big window to allow something even remotely interesting to happen) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment