Oh Eddie Rabbitt/Alvin & The Chipmunks, your words could not be more true for me, I do love a rainy night. I was planning to do a quick life update so hopefully I can because right now it is pouring outside and I would love nothing more than to curl up in bed with a good book and fall asleep... might just do that- nothing to really stop me, I already decided I am not looking at anything school related tonight because I fear that I am dangerously close to a burnout.
I still love school (especially my sweet new friends), but I'm just a little overloaded. I mentioned before that all of my classes are not only in the same building, but also in the same room, so it's just a little mundane after a while. Besides that, I was on campus from 7:20 this morning until about 6:00 tonight. Love it. I'm sure today was just a preview of what is to come in the rest of my semesters when I am doing therapies and working with clients and lesson plans and all that jazz... which is almost enough to make me reconsider this career move. Oy vey. I start thinking all those kind of thoughts and then get overwhelmed and my teeth start to grit and yeesh, I have to stop. I know this is what I wanted to do and I feel like it is what I am supposed to be doing so I need to just calm down and have the faith that I'm going to be able to do this. Happy thoughts :)
Not sure if I have anything else of interest to add. I still miss my girls, no surprise there. I hate that I hardly get to talk to Amber and Morgs and just hold the thought that one day, hopefully sooner rather than later, we will have a sweet reunion haha! I wish I could just bring them with me everywhere I go.
Oh, I am very passively job searching. I know I NEED a job, it's just a matter of finding one that works for me/school/my stress levels... yeah, good luck there. I am interested in one but the application has been a little laborsome. Hopefully something will just fall in my lap soon because sadly that bank balance is fading fast. I hate being the drain on Mom and Dad. Gross feeling.
Okay, that is all. I don't want to make this too long or no one will want to read it- haha, who am I kidding, no one really reads this anyway! But, as an add-on I will include two links. One because I love a rainy night and two because I am obsessed with really good covers and this one fits that criteria! Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcr39VlkSCE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmXgHnRDpW8
Ps. Just got the mail from today and almost cried. My sweet best friend, Kelley, sent me real mail! I get this cute card with a ladybug and a daisy and am just excited for that, but then open it to see both sides completely consumed by her handwriting. Real, meaningful mail like that is just such a simple joy. My heart is full. Love you, Kell!
No comments:
Post a Comment