When someone asks the question, "So, where do you see yourself in ten years?" I never really have a good answer. Well, now I do. Sort of. Physically, this is where I would love to be in 10.
I am obsessed with these precious little bungalow houses. I have to have one. I feel like I always see them in movies: Catch & Release, Must Love Dogs, 13 Going on 30... I have about 4 different pictures of bungalows currently saved on my computer just so I can have them for the future, haha.
So, hopefully around 32/33 this is where I will be! Maybe this little blog will hold me to it :)
I am obsessed with these precious little bungalow houses. I have to have one. I feel like I always see them in movies: Catch & Release, Must Love Dogs, 13 Going on 30... I have about 4 different pictures of bungalows currently saved on my computer just so I can have them for the future, haha.So, hopefully around 32/33 this is where I will be! Maybe this little blog will hold me to it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment