Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

That's amore

I have come to the conclusion that I was born in the wrong time period.

I am obsessed with Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Jimmy Durante, Sammy Davis, Jr., Perry Como ... all of the greats, how I love them! My handy little iPhone doubles as a great radio when I am in the shower in the mornings and my Pandora is always set to the Dean Martin station. If you go to the bottom of this page to my playlist, it is a guarantee that you will find these men.

I think it would have been amazing to be alive back in their big days. They don't make men like that anymore. Granted, there are good songs and music today, but nothing compares to those sweet crooners. Thankfully there is Michael Buble, which is about as close as it gets. I am convinced that I would have fit in perfectly back then.

That is all. Just a thought that came up as I was listening to my favorite Pandora station.

Oh, a bonus fun fact: Dean Martin is actually from the town in Ohio (Steubenville) that my aunt and uncle live in!

PS. Once again, I apologize for the random nature of most of my posts. You can't say I didn't warn you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment