This post is completely out of necessity- if I don't have a study break, I'm pretty sure I will have a mental break. I am so overwhelmed. It's nice to be able to send all of this out into that cyberspace void; to voice my stresses and worries and get them out. It's like blog therapy.
So I have a test Friday and I am frazzled. I hate the class. Yeah, I know, it was probably not two weeks ago that I blogged about how great my classes were and all my profs, and la-ti-da... well, that's over. I just can't get a grip on this class. In 4 years of undergrad I don't think I ever really had a class that was this upsetting to me- I feel like I am learning nothing, which is very disheartening as a graduate student. The quizzes that were supposed to be preparation for the test have all been tricky and I only did ok on them because we had two attempts, not because I know the info. I sit in class and really try to listen but it is like a foreign language. Yeesh.
You know that feeling where you don't want to cry but you can feel the water coming up in your eyes- you have to will it back down... I have been fighting that feeling all night. I don't have time for a break down right now. I have class at 8, an interview for a job that I really could use at 10:30, then class at 12:30 which is going to include a quiz that I am completely unprepared for right now, then my Audiology test at 9 Friday morning. I do not have time for a break down. Maybe if I keep saying that it will hold off until Friday afternoon. If it could just wait until then, I would be ready for a good cry. I am a firm believer in the therapy of crying, sometimes you just need it.
If you have now read all the way to this point, please allow me to apologize. No one should have to read silly things like this. I just use this blog sometimes as a sounding board to get my thoughts out of my head. If you have read this far, I will reward you with one of my new finds that I am a little obsessed with...
Super excited about the movie version of the book Where the Wild Things Are! I love all the previews, but even more, I think the music is going to be amazing. This song is by Karen O and The Kids and is called, All is Love. Favorite line: L-O-V-E, it's a mystery. Sooo good!
No comments:
Post a Comment