Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I should probably live in Seattle.

I've been thinking and I have come to the conclusion that a life in Seattle would probably suit me. Admittedly, this post may be slightly influenced by the fact that I am currently watching Sleepless in Seattle, but nevertheless... I think it would fit me.

First of all, people aren't normally tan in Seattle. I would not have skin damage from tanning and then it wouldn't matter if I was pasty because every one else would be. Good deal. Also, since the Waco weather has been either rainy, cloudy, or drizzly since mid-last week I have come to find that it is my actual preferred type of weather. It feels like fall all the time. Perfect. Furthermore, I just Googled "Average Seattle Weather" and was pleasantly surprised with my findings: summers in the 60's and winters in the 40's. I can handle that. And one more plus- I feel like I tend to actually have better hair days in the rain and humidity. It's weird, I know, but it works for me.

So maybe I should add Seattle to the 10 year plan? If not Seattle, somewhere. I'm not convinced that I was made to be a lifelong Texan. I don't have any huge attachments to the state itself. I want to have an adventure. Live somewhere completely new, preferably in a completely picturesque bungalow. Other possibilities: Colorado, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, and I can't deny my love of Ohio. At this point, it is a pretty far fetched idea, but it's good to dream. I'm just itching for a scenery change. I would be perfectly content to stay here my whole life if fall in Texas just bore some slight resemblance to this:

I don't think it's too much to ask for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment